Solovis Multi-Asset Class Portfolio Analytics
It’s time to transform investment portfolio analysis. The Solovis technology platform delivers bottom-up portfolio reporting and analysis uniquely designed for institutional investors.
Flexible Portfolio Analysis Transform Investment Decisions
Designed for the unique demands of multi-asset class portfolio management, Solovis puts everything in a single platform, empowering you to analyze from all angles. Track by performance, risk, or other breakdowns across multiple asset types. Track your 13-F, portfolio company holdings and other data in one place and view it from any level. With Solovis, you get a single portfolio management platform that benefits both the investment team and the operations team.
- Error prone and unstandardized
- Disconnected back and front office
- Disconnected timing and reliant on service providers
- Clicking between spreadsheets and documents is an unwieldly way to analyze the performance of your portfolios
(click to enlarge)
- Customize calculations and visualizations
- Unique visualizations for greater insight and navigation
- Calculate liquidity and associated limited partnership terms
- Consolidate information into one highly configurable solution
- Slice and dice your portfolio by your choice of attributes for risk, liquidity and performance
Institutional Investment Reporting On Demand
Accelerate reporting from days to minutes. The Solovis multi-asset class portfolio management platform gives you real-time reports and performance tracking instantly. Scalable technology enables user-driven report customization directly from a web browser. You gain risk, performance and liquidity knowledge at your fingertips – in a system designed exclusively for limited partners and asset allocators.
- Investment data update lags and timing issues
- Slow and difficult to manipulate
- One dimensional and error prone
- There is no simple solution for tracking and reporting on your investment portfolio. You have to manually piece together reports and documents from multiple sources.
(click to enlarge)
- A single holistic view of your entire portfolio
- Configurable dashboards
- Automated data updates with Excel and Tableau extensibility
- Up-to-the-minute institutional investment portfolio reporting
- One system that works with all of your assets
- No need to configure and run the same report twice
- Solovis is the one system for all your quantitative and operational reporting needs
- Shadow administrate to the penny but also enter estimates, proxies and other details
The Solovis multi-asset class portfolio management software looks even better in action.
Request a Demo
Learn More About the Solovis Multi-Asset Class Portfolio Management Platform